North Penn Goodwill
This week on Bux-Mont Live we had with us Charlie Seitz, Chief, Abe Diehl, Board Secretary, and Debbie Wellington, Board Assistant Treasurer from the North Penn Goodwill, talking about their new canteen and the history of Goodwill Services. Read more to find out the topics discussed on the show this week or to listen to this weeks show please visit WNPV and listen to the Bux-Mont Live archives.
- What is the North Penn Goodwill Service?
- How did you get started?
Equipment, food and beverages
- What kinds of trucks/equipment do you have?
- What kinds of food and beverages do you serve?
- Have there been many changes in the types of equipment you have had over the years?
- You just purchased a new canteen. What so new about it?
- When is the date for the housing?
- Have there been many changes in the kinds of foods and beverages you serve?
- Are there favorite foods and beverages?
- How do you get your food and beverages?
- How are you funded?
- Christmas Tree Sales
- Annual fund drives-Public and Fire Companies
- Ladies Auxiliary
- Other misc. contributions-Corporate, at work etc
- How far do you travel for calls?
- How long is a usual call?
- How many members are usually on each call?
- How much food do you serve in a year?
- Have you noticed changes in the length of calls over the years?
- What were some of the longest calls you have had?
- Stroudsburg Flooding of 1955
- Shelly’s Fire in Perkasie
- K Mart-Bucks County
- Lyons (Tornado)
- What kinds of expenses do you incur?
- How does one become a member?
- Ladies Auxiliary?
- Where are you located?
- Are you available for private use?
Address: East Church Rd, Souderton, PA