- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Garrett Reid Found Dead in Dorm Room
Tragedy strikes a sports family. Garrett Reid, the son of Eagles coach Andy Reid was found dead Sunday in a dorm room on the campus of Lehigh University as the Eagles were preparing for another day of camp.
29-year-old Garrett Reid was found unresponsive at 7:20 AM after a call to 911. Eagles owner Jeffery Laurie spoke to the team about Garrett’s death.
“You have to accept the grief and the tears and at the same time gather the strength and the desire to be excellent.”
Garrett Reid, was working with strengthening coaches. An autopsy will be conducted. Reid will be laid to rest Tuesday in a private ceremony. Garrett Reid had problems with substance abuse and served time in Montgomery County Prison after a vehicle accident in connection with drug use.