- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
He's Number One!
Once again Forbes has named the Philly Phanatic the most popular mascot in sports.
The first time it happened was back in 2008. This time the popular "green duck" topped the San Diego Chicken and last years winner, Mr. Met, who dropped to fourth. The Milwaukee Brewers racing sausages finished third. The NBA's top mascot, the Phoenix Sun's Gorilla, finished number five. Mascots are rated according to "awareness, appeal, entertainment value and team identification." More then likely the giant, child like mascot will celebrate this honor with his close friend and area resident, Tom Burgoyne.