- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Gaming Revenues Continue To Help Homeowners.
Gaming revenues to the rescue for homeowners again, in the Souderton and North Penn School Districts. Next school year, residents in the North Penn School District will get a rebate of 178 dollars, while Souderton homeowners will see 182 dollars. The moves comes by way of The Taxpayers Relief act of 2006, which was upgraded in 2011. The legislation continues to benefit homeowners. this marks the 6th year that residents are receiving a tax break as a result of gaming proceeds.