- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Methacton School District Hires Lansdale Law Firm
The Lansdale law firm of Dischell, Bartle and Dooley has appointed solicitor of the Methacton School District. It will provide the school board with general legal counsel for 150-dollars per hour. Partner, Frank Bartle says the law firm has been serving school districts and municipalities for a long time.
“We’ve represented school districts and have done school law work for the last 20 years and we’ve done municipal work close to 30-years.”
The clients of the law firm include, the North Penn and Hatboro-Horsham School Districts, as well as, Montgomery, Towamencin and Franconia Townships.