- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Educator Convicted in Sex Case Could Get Reduced Sentence
A one-time Vice Principal at Pennbrook Middle School sentenced to 30-to-60 months in prison for his actions with two boys between January of 2009 and August of 2010 will get a new sentencing hearing. 39-year-old Charles Hurst was convicted on charges of asking the boys about sex and texting them about sex. a superior court ruled that Hurst was eligible for a non-violent offender program, an incentive he was denied at the time of his sentence in 2011 his new sentence cold reduce his term to 22 1/2 months.