- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Student Admits CR Threat
A 14-year-old ninth grader has admitted threatening to kill people at random at Council Rock South High School last month.
The Bucks County District Attorney’s office says the boy, whose name has not been released, pleaded no contest to charges of terroristic threats and possession of a firearm by a minor and the juvenile court adjudicated him delinquent.
Knives and swords and two working pistols were found in the bedroom of his Richboro home, and he has been held at the Bucks County Youth Detention Center since his arrest on December 20.