- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
No Raffle Sales At Souderton Games
Souderton Area school officials have turned down a sports booster group’s request to allow raffle ticket sales during high school football games.
Superintendent of Schools Frederick Johnson says the district asked for a legal opinion and found out that Franconia Township, where the high school is located, does not allow small games of chance, which would include fundraising raffles.