- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
BCCC Enrollment Increases
The current enrollment at Bucks County Community college is up by 5.8 percent from the fall semester of last year.
This comes at a time when many other colleges are reporting flat or falling enrollment.
Vice President of Student Affairs Barbara Yetman says the jump reflects an increase in the number of part-time students, as well as a stepped-up effort to attract more recent high school graduates through new strategies including early enrollments and dual enrollments, which let students earn college credits while still in high school.