- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Neshaminy Teachers Ending Strike
Students in the Neshaminy School District return to their classrooms Wednesday for the first time since teachers walked out on Monday, June 4. A Bucks County judge ordered them to end their strike on Friday, but union leaders say they are ending it early as a gesture of good faith. They also say they hope the judge’s involvement will lead to a more intensive negotiating schedule. They originally offered to return Tuesday, but School Board President Ritchie Webb says that would not have allowed enough time to prepare for busing and food service.