- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Judge Slashes Jury Award For Woman Hit By School Bus
A Bucks County judge has ruled that a woman who lost a leg when a bus ran into her outside Pennsbury High School can collect only $500,000 in damages. A jury had awarded 22-year-old Ashley Zauflik $14 million. The judge said his ruling was unfair and unjust but he was bound by state law, and he urged her lawyer to appeal. She was a 17-year-old Pennsbury student at the time of the incident in 2007.