- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
HH GPA’s Sent To Students
Horsham Police and Hatboro-Horsham School District officials are investigating how an unauthorized email showing high school students’ grade point averages and class rankings got sent to hundreds of students on Wednesday, May 23. School officials say they do not believe their computer systems were hacked, and the information was obtained by other means. While the information may not be strictly confidential, it is not normally given widespread circulation.