- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Souderton School Budget Approved
The Souderton Area School Board has approved a preliminary budget that calls for about $107.5 million in spending and a property tax hike of three percent. That’s about $120 for the average homeowner. Board President Bernie Currie says they tried desperately not to raise taxes, and they were able to cut the amount of the increase in half.