- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
MCCC Breaks Ground For Culinary School
Montgomery County Community College broke ground Friday for a new Culinary Arts Institute on Forty Foot Road in Towamencin. It will have four fully-equipped kitchens, three “smart” classrooms and a retail coffee shop. It will offer two-year associate degree programs and one-year certificate programs, and it will open next year.