- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
NP Audit: Finances Good
An auditor has found that the North Penn School District is in good financial condition. The auditor’s report says the district had net assets of more than $86 million at the end of the last school year, up by more than $8 million from the previous year.
It had cash and investments worth about $51 million, a construction bond issue that has not been spent, and a general fund budget surplus of $3.4 million, and revenues increased slightly.