- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
Listen to these shows on demand right now
CB Teacher Accused Of Theft Is Suspended
Central Bucks officials have suspended Carolyn Trymbiski from her job as a fifth grade teacher at Groveland Elementary School in Plumstead Township while police investigate criminal charges against her. The 33-year-old Doylestown Township resident is accused of stealing from other teachers and keeping money raised for student activities. She is charged with theft and other offenses. She is suspended without pay, and another teacher has been assigned to teach her class.