- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
NP Wants Pay Freeze
The North Penn School Board is asking all employees to take a six-month pay freeze. The board is facing a $14 million gap between revenue and expenditures in its budget for the new school year, and the pay freeze would save more than $1 million. Board President Vince Sherpinsky says administrators and other non-union employees have already agreed to the freeze. Teachers’ Union President Alan Malachowski says he will take the proposal to his leadership team.