- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Old High School Needs New Buyer
The Souderton Area School Board needs a new buyer for the old high school property. It had an agreement of sale with Metro Development, but the company canceled the deal because it could not find a large anchor store for a mixed commercial-residential complex similar to another Metro Project, Valley Square in Warrington. The school board will vote later this month to renew a marketing agreement with the Binswanger real estate management company to find a new buyer for the 44-acre property in Souderton and Hilltown.