- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Open Space Preserved In Worcester
The Montgomery County Lands Trust is preserving 81 acres of open space in Worcester Township, between Methacton High School and Evansburg State Park. It will give students direct access to the park through an off-road trail. It is largely wooded, with tributaries to the Skippack Creek running through it. The trust combined its own money with state and county grants to buy the development rights for more than $1.8 million.