- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Hope-Solebury Teacher Contract Approved
The New Hope-Solebury School Board in Bucks County has approved a new contract with the teachers’ union, which approved it earlier. It gives the teachers a 1.5 percent pay raise in the first year of a three-year deal and 2 percent in each of the last two years. It also requires teachers to pay a bigger share of their health insurance premiums, and it ends healthcare coverage for retired teachers. Those who retired before the end of last year still get coverage for seven years.