- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Nat. Geo. Producer of “America vs. Iraq” on AM-Edition
The National Geographic Channel will feature a documentary tonight called “ America vs. Iraq.” Paul Mitchell, one of the producers of the two hour documentary says, there will be some jaw dropping moments for viewers. Mitchell was a guest Monday Morning with Darryl Berger on WNPV's AM-Edition.
“We’re talking to Tony Blair, just really in general why his thing happened and he said that and these are his exact words. After Nine Eleven, he’d come to the conclusion that we needed to remake the Middle East, to me that was a big thing. Another one was, we talked to an Iraqi General who was the commander of the 5th core of the Republican Guard, a very, very senior General and very close to Saddam’s family. The very eve of the war, he goes to Saddam’s son and says do we have these WMD’S or don’t we because they’re going to blow back and kill my guys and Saddam’s son laughed and said, we don’t have anything, we don’t even have chemical weapons.”
The documentary gets underway at 9 tonight on Natgeo.