- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco Congressman Wants to Delay Part of Obama-Care
Congressman Jim Gerlach wants to delay the individual mandate under Obama-Care. The 6th District Republican voted for a bill to delay the individual mandate for a year, just as the administration plans to do for employers with more than 50 workers.
“The fact that they’re talking about hiring 20-thousand new navigators, available to help people navigate through this new bureaucratic mess, should tell you how difficult it’s going to be for individuals to try to comply and employers try to comply.”
Gerlach was a guest on Tuesday’s Comment Please By Univest Program on WNPV.