- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Sen. Toomey: Another Fiscal Cliff Around The Corner
Another fiscal cliff is looming this fall, according to Republican Senator, Pat Toomey. Toomey says, Democrats continue to refuse to do traditional appropriations bills.
“That creates a dilemma of how do you continue to funs the government. What we’ve done is recent years is a terribly bad policy, which is, you roll out this thousand page, literally trillion dollar bill that continues everything the way it is today. No scrutiny, no amendments, no modifications. No conditions on what the administration can do, it’s terrible,”
During a recent WNPV interview, Toomey said he also expects another fight over the debt limit this fall.