- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Liquor Store Reform May Fall Short in Harrisburg
Political reporter, Pete De Coursey, the Editor of Capitol Wire.com believes state store reform has a less than 50-percent chance of getting done prior to budget passage at the end of the month. Chuck Mcilhinney of Bucks County unveiled a reform package this week. But De Coursey says two other local senators have been non-committal.
“Senator Tomlinson, Senator Stu Greenleaf who are in the undecided group that put this bill on life support.”
De Coursey was a guest on Wednesday’s Comment Please By Univest Program on WNPV.