- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Immigration Reform Could Save The Nation Trillions
The issue of immigration reform continues to be a source of heated debate in D.C. Pennsylvania U-S Senator, Bob Casey admits the system, in its current form is broken, laying the path for a bad economic outcome. Casey says, if immigration reform is passed, it could possibly benefit the nation’s financial health.
“One estimate by at least two conservative think tanks is that immigration reform could lead to massive deficit reduction of more than two trillion dollars over ten years.”
Casey does questions the accuracy of those conservative think tanks. He also believes any pathway to citizenship must be earned. Casey was a recent guest on the AM-Edition