- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
State Rep. Kate Harper To Hold Telephone Town Hall Meeting
State Rep. Kate Harper will hold a telephone town hall meeting tonight at 7. Harper will be in a studio in Harrisburg, fielding calls that are sent out from the studio to her constituents. Harper has cited two issues that are likely to hot topics tonight, the budget and privatization.
“I think the idea of getting the state out of the state store business is very popular with most consumers who like more convenience and accessibility and frankly, you don’t see any reason for the government to be in that business.”
The 61st district republican expects budget questions. Harper says the state is facing its 5th bad budget year. If you don’t get a call and want to participate,
call 1-877-229-8493……enter the code…13162 between 7pm and 8pm tonight.