- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montgomery County Terminates Voter Services Dir.
According to Montgomery County’s Salary Board Listing, the Voter Services Director was let go. Joseph Passarella served in the position for several years. The Montgomery County Republican Committee is criticizing the move, saying that Passarella had a clean record and carried out his responsibilities with the highest form of integrity. However, during his tenure in the post, Passarella was accused of not properly registering voters. Passarella earned nearly 72-thousand dollars as the director. There’s no word on a replacement.