- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
State Rep Not Hopeful Pa. Will Pass New Gun Control Laws
Montgomery County State Representative, Mike Vereb doesn’t think Pennsylvania will follow other states that are adopting new gun control laws. Vereb is a Republican, but doesn’t think it’s completely a partisan issue.
“Governor Rendell came in front of the Judiciary Committee under a Democrat led house and brought police officer’s widows, police offices that had shot on duty and survived and they still could not get this legislation out of committee.”
Vereb, who is a former police officer, says laws need to focus on keeping guns away from criminals, not making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to buy or sell guns.