- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco. Rep. Hopes Gov. Makes Right Move on Medicaid
Montgomery County State Rep. Matt Bradford says he hopes Governor Corbett reverses course on expanding the state’s Medicaid Program and folding it into the Obamacare Plan “This is one where the Governor I think elevated his ideology over common sense. Most of the Major state republican Governors have already opted in. You know, whether support Obamacare or not is really besides the point.” Bradford was a guest on Comment Please By Univest on Tuesday on WNPV.