- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Horsham Wants County Help With Off-Site Base Redevelopment Projects
The Horsham Land Reuse Authority is asking Montgomery County for help and support as the township oversees the redevelopment of the former Willow Grove Naval Air Station.
Authority Executive Director Mike McGee says the greatest need is for off-site traffic improvements in problem areas that existed before the base closed more than a year ago.
They include Route 611, County Line Road, Horsham Road, Norristown Road and the Willow Grove Interchange on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. McGee says they are unfunded, and the authority would like the county’s help in getting state and federal funding.