- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Property Tax Hike in Ambler
Property taxes are on the way up in Ambler. Borough Council has approved a budget for next year that includes a property tax hike of about 7.6%. That translates into about $48 for the average homeowner. The general fund of the spending plan totals about four-point-one million dollars. The budget was approved by a unanimous vote.