- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
U Gwynedd Budget Holds Line On Taxes
The Upper Gwynedd Township Commissioners are looking at a preliminary budget that calls for more than $10.5 million in spending and no property tax hike or sewer rate increase next year.
It also continues the Homestead Exemption, which lets homeowners shield part of their assessed property value from taxation. Final approval is set for December 17.