- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Paul Ryan Expected To Improve Romney's Image
Political pundit Dr. Terry Madonna thinks Mitt Romney’s choice on tapping Congressman Paul Ryan was due to concern that he was falling too far behind President Obama.
Madonna says Romney has been gradually losing points.
“He was losing in 10 of the 12 battleground states, meaning you lose 8 or 9 of them you lost the presidency, maybe fewer depending on which ones you pick. He wasn’t getting very far against the Obama attack machine.”
While Bain Capital may be one of the reasons that Romney is not resonating with some voters, Madonna says Ryan is just the type of person Romney would hire at Bain Capital.