- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Corbett Stepping Down From DRPA
Governor Corbett is resigning as Chairman of the Delaware River Port Authority Board and a Montgomery County man is replacing him.
Corbett says he is keeping his promise to stay on the board only until it returned to its core mission of providing safe, reliable transportation for the people of Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey, and he believes the board is now committed to that.
Jefferson Health System Chief Legal Officer and current board member David Simon of Gwynedd Valley becomes the new chairman next month when Corbett steps down. The governor is also vacating his seat on the board, and Delaware County Republican Committee Chairman Andrew Reilly will fill the vacancy.