- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Township Supervisors Ask Company to Pay Debts
The Upper Salford Township Supervisors are trying to recover about $36,000 in unpaid fees from THP, the Lower Salford-based homebuilder that emerged from bankruptcy last month.
The fees are for architectural reviews conducted before the company filed under Chapter 11 more than 3 years ago. It might not owe anything because of the bankruptcy, but Upper Salford Township Supervisor Kevin O’Donnell says they are sending THP a letter asking the company to be a good corporate citizen and pay the fees.
It has started selling homes again at 3 stalled Montgomery County developments, Biltmore Estates in Skippack, Northgate in Upper Hanover and Coddington View in Upper Pottsgrove.