- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Montco Official Files Gerrymander Appeal
A Montgomery County Commissioner and seven other residents have filed an appeal with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court challenging the latest legislative district lines.
Chairman Josh Shapiro says the process of drawing new boundaries every ten years is conducted by political leaders, but last year it was carried out in an overtly partisan manner, unconstitutionally dividing the county and many municipalities, hurting residents by giving them Gerrymandered districts clearly designed to give Republicans an advantage at the polls. Shapiro is a Democrat.