- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Imminent Danger Code Approved
The Hatfield Township Commissioners have approved an Imminent Danger Code. It lets township workers fix unoccupied properties that have fallen into disrepair and present safety hazards. It’s meant to address problems on properties where the owner cannot be found.
Among other things, it would let the township build a fence around an unused pool that could attract children. The commissioners are also considering a broader maintenance code that would address safety issues on occupied properties.