- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hatfield Intersection Could Get New Stop Signs
The Hatfield Township Commissioners are looking into having four-way stop signs installed at Norman Avenue and Lenhart Road. It has had a high crash rate over the last few years, and it meets PennDot requirements for installing four-way stop signs. It has two-way stop signs on Norman Avenue now, but too many people passing through there do not come to a complete stop. The matter should come up for further discussion at the April 25 commissioners meeting.