- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Has New Solicitor
The Bucks County Commissioners have named Michael Klimpl of Buckingham Township as their new County Solicitor. He has been on the solicitor’s team of five lawyers since 1984. He has been leading the department temporarily since December, when former solicitor Glenn Hains retired.
The commissioners appointed him unanimously to the surprise of Minority Commissioner Diane Marseglia, the only Democrat on the board. She said, “Michael is not just a registered Democrat. He’s also a philosophical Democrat.”
He said it’s true that he’s a registered Democrat, but he had no comment on being a philosophical Democrat. With the promotion his salary goes from a little less than $69,000 a year to $118,000.