- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Zoning Relief OK With Council
Lansdale officials support zoning relief for expansion plans at a 303 to 305 West Main Street apartment building (pictured here) near the train station. The developer has proposed ten new units on the second and third floors of an addition, and new commercial space on the ground floor.
Borough Councilman Jack Hansen says the apartments are small and most tenants will take the train to work and need only one car, so an off-street parking requirement can be waived. The Zoning Hearing Board could consider the parking variance at its April 17 meeting.