- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
150 Bucks Co Farms Preserved
The Bucks County Commissioners have saved their 150th property under the county’s Farmland Preservation Program. They voted recently to pay nearly $1.3 million for an agricultural easement on the farm owned by Kenneth Bowman and his family on Hill Road in Bedminister Township, along the Tohickon Creek. The family raises corn and hay.
The county and the Pennsylvania Department or Agriculture are each paying nearly half of the cost, and the township is kicking in more than $67,000.