- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
U Salford Officials Hear Sewage Disposal Presentation
A Lancaster company that makes alternative sewage disposal equipment has made a presentation to the Upper Salford Township Supervisors and planners. The company’s products dispose of sewage by pumping it into a module where micro-organisms eat it up, and they can be used on properties where septic systems are failing. The equipment and installation cost about $12,000 to $18,000. Upper Salford officials would like to stay out of the sewer business.