- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Parking Restrictions On Towamencin Street
The Towamencin Township Supervisors have extended the “No Parking” zone along Columbia Avenue near Oak Park Boulevard. Five spaces are being eliminated in all on Columbia Avenue, but Police Chief Tim Dickinson says Oak Park Boulevard, Woodlawn Drive and Central Avenue will keep the same number of on-street spaces they have now. The change was made so that fire trucks can maneuver more easily on the tight streets, and police will start enforcing the new restrictions at the end of October.