- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Doylestown PD Contract Extended
Doylestown Borough Council has extended the current police contract through the end of next year. Council President Det Ansinn says the borough will save about $80,000 by not replacing an officer who retired, and the extra year will allow local officials to focus on forming a regional police department with Doylestown Township and New Britain Borough. The two boroughs already share Police Chief James Donnelly, and they will probably merge regardless of whether any other municipalities join them.