- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
David Christian Exploring Senate Campaign
Bucks County resident David Christian has launched an exploratory committee to look into running for the U.S. Senate seat now held by Bob Casey. Christian says he has already spoken with many voters.
“People are telling me that they’re in pain. They don’t know where the hope is, where the leadership is. Under Senator Casey’s reign Pennsylvania has gone only one way, and that’s downhill. They’ve lost jobs and I have to say maybe I should explore again serving my country. I’ve been battle-tested, and now I’m ready, willing and able and I’m just exploring with my neighbors and with Pennsylvanians out there.”
Christian is a Republican and a highly-decorated Vietnam Veteran. He ran twice in the 1980’s for the Eighth Congressional District seat, losing both times. Casey is a Democrat who is seeking his second term.