- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Teva Cancels Agreement Of Sale On Warrington Site
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA has canceled an agreement of sale with the owner of the Eureka Quarry, closing the door on any plans to build a National Distribution Center at County Line Road and Limekiln Pike in Warrington. Willow Grove Naval Air Station property is also out of the picture. The company is proceeding with plans to put up a three-building complex at the old Budd Factory site on Red Lion Road in Northeast Philadelphia. It will have about 200 jobs when it opens in 2013, and expand to about 500 jobs over five years. Teva will keep its North American Headquarters at Horsham and Hartman Roads in Montgomery Township.