- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Plans For A New Hotel
A developer wants to change plans for a hotel and office building at Bustard Road and Franklin Street in Kulpsville. Towamencin Township Solicitor Jack Dooley says there are several small changes, and a big one that calls for dropping the office building from the plans. The developer says it does not make sense in the current economic climate. A four-story hotel is still in the plans for the three-acre property. Because of the changes, the developer will have to go back before the zoning hearing board this month and the township supervisors will hold a conditional use hearing on June 2.