- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hatfield Audit: High Marks
An audit has given Hatfield Borough high marks for its financial condition at the end of last year. The Blue Bell accounting firm of Larson Allen says the five borough council members are fiscally responsible, and Council Vice President Ken Farrall says that’s a major reason why they did not have to raise taxes this year. He also says Hatfield is a nice place to live.