- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Sewer Rates Stay Steady in Lansdale
Sewer rates in Lansdale will not increase this year. A study presented by a consultant during a joint meeting of two borough council committees Wednesday night concludes that the $6 a month hike in the unit charge implemented last summer is currently enough to keep the sewer fund in the black. Borough officials also say the study is a useful benchmark and provides them with a model that will be an invaluable tool down the road as decisions are made about rates and other issues affecting the sewer department.