- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Lewis Gift To Reagan Foundation
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation has received a $1 million gift from Drew and Marilyn Lewis of Lower Salford. Lewis was U.S. Transportation Secretary from 1981 to ‘83 during the Reagan Administration. Speaking on behalf of his parents, Andy Lewis said, “President Reagan stands out as perhaps our country’s greatest leader. He stood on principle and governed with integrity and clear purpose.” The foundation calls itself a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting Reagan’s legacy and his timeless principles of individual liberty, economic opportunity, global democracy and national pride. The former president would have been 100 years old this month.